'Tis begun

There's no better time to try out something new than when you think you can't do it, you're convinced you don't have the time for this or when you've injured your back and you can't sit down for more than ten minutes at a time. Well here goes! The headings will probably be in all the wrong places, there'll be bits missing and I don't really want to sign off as hennypenny, but until I can find the page that lets me change to what I do want to sign off as - which is toots - in case you were wondering, I guess I'll be hennypenny. I spend too much time telling myself the sky is falling, the sky is falling as it is. Don't want to encourage that...

Now, if I could just find out how to add my profile and maybe a pic...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the land of daffodils and roses

Black Saturday

Sleeping Beauty