Pics of the 'babies'



Here's some pics of our new 'babies'. Milly (dog) and Fyodor (cat) are five months now, so not really babies, but in our household we refer to them as 'the babies'. Like when Hannah gets home from school, she'll ask what mischief the babies got up to today. Alot is usually the answer. These two are partners in crime. When no one's home, I can just imagine the conversation going something like:

F: Hey, Mills, what'll we do next? I'm sick of chasey. I don't remember the hat-stand falling over - was that you or me? That woolly hat'll make a nice place for a nap a bit later.

M: What's it taste like? Mmm. Not bad. Go and get the toilet roll started - I'll be there in a minute. Let's see if we can roll it through the kitchen and right down the stairs today.

F: Sure, Mills. I'll check out the kitchen bench on my way.

Several minutes later...

F: Hey, Milly babe. They left tonight's tea out to defrost. It's a bit cold, but I've saved you a bit. Watch out - it's coming down now -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the land of daffodils and roses

Black Saturday

Sleeping Beauty