Paris

Where I had a crèpe for dinner on my first night in Paris - just down the road to Le Gare de l'Est.

A view of part of the Louvre taken from a boat on the Seine. T'was wonderful to sit up top and watch the famous landmarks of Paris pass by. My arm is sore from pinching myself!

Where I'm going to buy a baguette tomorrow morning! The queue tells me they must be good.



The Gare de l'Est is huge! This painting is just inside the entrance.


I was sitting on the Metro train minding my own business when suddenly the carriage was filled with music as this jolly man with his portable music machine stepped on and began to play. He was a real character!



My favourite Paris landmark. Will see inside another day. Today - Palm Sunday - everybody in Paris was lining up to go in.




My 'Mallorcan' friend Ursula.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the land of daffodils and roses

Black Saturday

Sleeping Beauty